If we were putting together a detective agency comprised of nothing but Hollywood starlets and our disembodied voice coming through a 1975 speakerphone, who'd make the cut?
1. Kris Munroe (Cheryl Ladd) - If Farrah Fawcett was the senior who sneered when she caught you looking at her, Cheryl Ladd was the cute girl next door who'd go roller-skating with you on weekends. Big Angel crush.
2. Kelly Garrett (Jaclyn Smith) - She stuck with the show for its entire five-season run, so she gets points for that. And she seemed to be the smart one because, you know, she had brown hair. Hollywood's rule, people, not ours.
3. Julie Rogers (Tanya Roberts) - We don't remember her on the show very well, but she's really really pretty. Gold star.
Left looking at the want ads:
1. Sabrina Duncan (Kate Jackson) - Now Sabrina's the really smart one: brown hair that's also short. But there's just something know-it-all about her, don't you think? Pass.
2. Jill Munroe (Farrah Fawcett) - Honestly, we never understood the whole Farrah thing. All of that hair. Plus she always seemed a little dim. Overrated.
3. Tiffany Welles (Shelley Hack) - Who?
For the record, yes, the first Charlie's Angels movies was fantastic, whereas the sequel Full Throttle was unwatchable.
"And now they work for us. Our name is the Cheese Fry."