2. The Cheese Fry's been a fan of Jason Segel since his days on the late, great NBC dramedy "Freaks and Geeks." He excels at playing the gawky, slightly nerdy nice guy who's too sensitive for his own good - that includes his role on CBS' underrated sitcom "How I Met Your Mother." Which means we're feeling an odd sense of pride in seeing him shine here as newly minted movie star and screenwriter.
3. It probably would have been easier to make the ex-girlfriend Kristen Bell and her obnoxious new boyfriend Russell Brand one-dimensional objects of scorn and villainy. But they're really just as fully realized (and even likable) as leads Segel and Mila Kunis.
4. Funniest bit: killing the pig.
5. Paul Rudd continues to steal any movie he's in.
6. This feels like the most naturalistic and plausible comedy of writer/producer/director Judd Apatow's ouevre. His films are often funny, but there's often something a little broad and high-concept about his movies (e.g. The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Superbad, Knocked Up).
7. The movie probably could have done without Jonah Hill's pointless restaurant server. Probably the only misstep.
8. It'll make you want to book a vacation in Hawaii.
9. A puppet rock opera about a lovesick Dracula is either the worst idea ever or the best. Discuss.
10. Charming and surprisingly sweet given all of the R-rated language and sex.
11. However, Segel's two full monty moments don't seem as outrageous and ribald as the filmmakers seem to have intended.
12. Kristen Bell is ridiculously hot.