2. More sex jokes that are more "did they just say that?" shocking than funny.
3. More tired gags with the one-note diner employees.
4. More Jennifer Coolidge doing her Eastern European schtick.
5. The chemistry between Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs, who are way better than the material they're given but seem to actually be having a good time and enjoying each other's company, remains the only thing worth watching on this show. And it's really not enough. The show works best when it's just the two of them. But the writers keep sticking them with all of these other ridiculous characters.
6. We have to give some begrudging credit to the way the show looks at our current financial state and the gap between rich and poor. But, come on, this is a show that mostly enjoys devising new sexual innuendos.
7. It could be so good. But it's so mediocre.