2. There is an undeniable thrill that comes from watching a supremely skilled and cold-bloodedly confident Special Forces bad-ass conduct business. With Jim Caviezel, Keifer Sutherland's Jack Bauer has a successor in the don't-cross-me staredown.
3. Smart, lean, exciting.
4. Our only complaint is some of the on-the-nose, spoon-feeding dialogue that's there just to be completely sure viewers at home are following along and don't missing anything.
5. Big third act twist! Bonus points. We hate ourselves for not seeing it coming.
6. But is Caviezel's character too invulnerable and too resourceful to create genuine tension? Will audiences ever wonder about whether or not he'll prevail? We predict he'll get kidnapped and beaten up once per episode to help with that.
7. Michael Emerson is always smooth, isn't he?
8. Genius premise, but haven't we all just about had enough of J.J. Abrams and his hit factory?
9. The 9/11 subplot feels somewhat organic here. So many movies and TV shows shoehorn it in to make things feel topical or add some level of sympathy for the characters.
10. Of all the new shows we've seen thus far, this is the one we're most excited about.